ITIL 4 brings ITIL up to date in 2019 by re-shaping much of the established ITSM practices in the wider context of customer experience, value streams, and digital transformation, as well as embracing new ways of working, such as Lean, Agile, and DevOps.
The purpose of this course is to prepare candidates for the ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition exam
Candidates need to demonstrate sufficient understanding and practical application of the concepts covered in the following ITIL 4 Core publications to be awarded the designation ITIL 4 Managing Professional:
• ITIL 4 Foundation
• Create, Deliver and Suppport (CDS)
• Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV)
• High Velocity IT (HVIT)
• Direct, Plan and Improve (DPI)
Existing ITIL Expert qualification holders, and those who have 17 Credits with the ITIL credit scheme, wishing to develop their knowledge and application.
• to allow candidates of the previous iteration of ITIL the opportunity of a straightforward transition to ITIL 4 in order to achieve the designation of ITIL 4 Managing Professional
• to provide candidates with an understanding of the new ITIL 4 Foundation concepts and definitions, including the key differences between the previous iteration of ITIL and ITIL 4 and how they can be practically applied
• to provide candidates with an understanding of the key elements from each one of the four ITIL Managing Professional (MP) modules: Create, Deliver and Support, Drive Stakeholder Value, High Velocity IT and Direct, Plan and Improve, and also ITIL 4 Foundation.
Upon successfully achieving the ITIL Foundation certificate, student registered with PMI will be recognized with 35
Professional Development Units (PDU’S).
An ITIL Expert qualification or at least 17 credits in ITIL V3 or ITIL 2011.
The exam is closed book with forty (40) multiple choice questions. The pass score is 70% (28 out of 40 questions). The exam lasts 90 minutes. The exam can be taken Online.
Certificate • ITIL® 4 Managing Professionsl
This course is delivered in a classroom setting using a case study and exercises that are designed to enhance the candidates understanding of ITIL 4. Students who have attended this course, and have done some self study, are suitably prepared to take the associated ITIL 4 Foundation test.